تالارگفتمان پایگاه اینترنتی امدادگران ایران

نسخه‌ی کامل: PHOENIX - Relishing no longer being in the villain role, Seahawks cornerback Richard
شما در حال مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی متنی این صفحه می‌باشید. مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی کامل با قالب بندی مناسب.
PHOENIX - Relishing no longer being in the villain role, Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman is painting his teams Super Bowl opponent as occupying that position. Authentic Kerryon Johnson Jersey .He also doubts that the Patriots will be punished by the NFL if they are found guilty of doctoring footballs in the AFC championship game.I think the perception is the reality, Sherman said Sunday after the defending champions arrived in Phoenix. It is what it is. Their resume speaks for itself. The past is what the past is. Their present is what their present is. And, will they be punished? Probably not.The All-Pro cited NFL Commissioner Roger Goodells close relationship with New England owner Robert Kraft as his main reason for being skeptical.Not as long as Robert Kraft and Roger Goodell are still taking pictures at their respective homes. He was just at Krafts house last week for the AFC championship, Sherman added. You talk about conflict of interest.But as long as that happens, it wont affect them at all. Nothing will.Patriots coach Bill Belichick said Saturday the team followed every rule to the letter in preparing footballs on game day. New England arrives in Phoenix on Monday as the leagues investigation into under-inflated balls continues.This is the second Super Bowl in which accusations of cheating have followed the Patriots. During their unbeaten 2007 regular season, they were fined $250,000 and Belichick was docked $500,000 for spying on New York Jets coaches signals. New England lost to the New York Giants in that Super Bowl.For many of the Seahawks, the focus on football deflation is a non-topic. Quarterback Russell Wilson brushed aside questions about the subject the way he escapes onrushing defenders. All-Pro safety Earl Thomas admitted he knew nothing at all about it: Ive been in my own little world. I dont watch TV too much.Sherman, as always, was not reticent about discussing it.I think more people might be inclined to root for us, to see history made, Sherman said, noting the Seahawks are seeking to become the first repeat champions in a decade — when the Patriots did it. I guess the controversy gives us a little edge in that respect.When it was revealed that some of the Patriots footballs were under-inflated in the AFC championship, Sherman said I didnt think it was a big deal at the time.Its a big deal, Sherman added, laughing.The edge that Sherman plays with has helped him become one of the premier players in pro football. It also catapulted him into that villain role last year after his rant against 49ers receiver Michael Crabtree following the NFC title game.He didnt understand the reaction.To be painted villains I guess you need to do something heinous, he said, and I didnt. You learn a lot about people around you and about society.While he was at it, Sherman also criticized the NFL for not coming through on the booty he is entitled to for being selected to the Pro Bowl. Players who make the Super Bowl are replaced for the Pro Bowl.Only thing Im disappointed about is that we didnt get our gifts from the Pro Bowl, he said. Which is kind of dumb; the NFL is the only league that punishes the players who actually make the all-stars by not giving them their gifts.He believed the gifts included watches and stuff.___AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Authentic Nick Bellore Jersey . Malone will become an unrestricted free-agent and as per the collective bargaining agreement, the Lightning will be responsible for two-thirds of the remainder of his contract over twice the length of the rest of the deal. Authentic Kerry Hyder Jersey . - Chris Davis hit a two-run double, scoring Nelson Cruz in his Orioles debut in Baltimores 9-7 win over to the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday. http://www.cheapdetroitlionsjerseysauthe...ton-jersey . You can catch all of the action LIVE on TSN2 at 6pm et/3pm pt. The Heat reached that mark Saturday night when they ruined the Philadelphia 76ers home opener.KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Finally healthy and given a shot to start, linebacker Josh Mauga suddenly leads the resurgent Kansas City Chiefs in tackles nearing the midway point of the season.Never heard of him? The New York Jets can give you a primer.When they visit Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday, they will gaze across the field at the very same linebacker that they decided was washed up. Mauga struggled with so many injuries the past couple seasons that the Jets finally let him go, only for him to find a home in Kansas City.Not only did Mauga earn a job in training camp, he quickly became the starter when Pro Bowl linebacker Derrick Johnson tore his Achilles tendon in the season opener.Whirlwind? You bet. But in the best way possible.Absolutely, Mauga said. Trying to fill in for D.J. was kind of tough the first couple weeks, trying to take on that new role, but I take advice from him and Joe Mays and get with Tamba Hali and Justin Houston. They help me with every snap, every play out there.Not that he needs a whole lot of help.Mauga has already proven that he can overcome just about anything set in his path.His history of injuries began in college at Nevada, where he was first sidelined by a knee injury. Later on, Mauga tore a pectoral muscle, playing through the injury most of the season.He went undrafted in 2009 in part because of his injury history, in part because he simply didnt get on the field enough to show scouts what he could do. But the Jets decided to take a chance on him, signing him as a free agent and giving him a shot to earn a job in camp.He was still snake-bit, though. After spending a year on the Jets practice squad, he suffered a concussion in training camp that sidelined him again. He finally made his NFL debut in 2010, and played in 16 games the foollowing year, even making his first career start. Authentic Andrew Donnal Jersey. Then the injuries hit again: another torn pectoral two years ago, followed by a back injury in training camp last year that required surgery at the end of the season.Any time you have injuries, its frustrating, Mauga said this week, and having back-to-back like I did, I wasnt sure if I would get a chance to play again. But I did and Im here and Im just trying to take advantage of it.The Chiefs are glad he never thought about giving up the game.Mauga already has 47 tackles, more than a dozen more than Ron Parker, who ranks second on the team. His best performance came a few weeks ago, when he had 10 stops in a game at San Francisco.Everybodys got certain roles, Chiefs linebackers coach Gary Gibbs said. They have to understand their responsibilities. Everybody approaches it differently. In Joshs case hes been out for a year or so, coming off an injury, so hes had to knock some rust off.The reality is hell never be confused for tackling machines such as Carolinas Luke Kuechly and Tampa Bays Lavonte David. He surely wont be confused for Johnson, either.But Mauga has proven to be a reliable fill-in, and is a big reason why Kansas City still has the NFLs second-best defence heading into Sundays game against the Jets.I think Josh has done a really good job and, again as weve mentioned, a *** that has been out all last year basically with an injury, said Chiefs defensive co-ordinator Bob Sutton, who was an assistant coach with the Jets when Mauga broke into the league.Hes starting to come along very well, and done a good job and understands the defence and can get everyone lined up. Thats a real bonus for a *** that walks in and has to take over that role. Hes a real smart football player. ' ' '
لینک مرجع